Monday, August 5, 2013

Denim and Floral Print Skirt Outfit

Hi there!

 It's that time again!

How was your week? We were at a horse event serving food and doing photography. Afterward we got to ride a horse as well. So much fun (I have the sunburn to prove it)! For This weeks Modest Monday I am wearing a brown shirt over a brown tank-top and a jean skirt.





Skirt: Made by me
Shirt: Vintage Shop
Tank: Target
Necklace: Christmas present
Earrings: Borrowed from my mom  
Belt: Walmart
Work Boots: Walmart

This is a picture from last fall just after I made the skirt.
Flower: Ross 
Shirt: Ross
Scarf: Grandma's stash 
 Skirt: I made it

Two different looks both are modest, comfortable, great for spring summer or fall. For cooler weather pair with boots, a pair of leggings, and a jacket. Mine is inside for this shot.  I literally just made the skirt, threw it on and had my photo taken.


No comments:

Post a Comment