Saturday, October 15, 2016

Miracles from Heaven Movie Review


This was an amazing movie about a true story. It's safe for the whole family and I highly recommend it.  I really liked this movie, I connected with it somehow, it really touched me in the places that are still tender in my heart. The loss of my brothers and me almost dying as a Child.  It brought me to tears several times in it.




A young girl, suffering from a rare, incurable disorder that leaves her unable to digest food finds herself miraculously cured after surviving a terrible accident.

Staring:
Jennifer Garner
Kylie Rogers
Martin Henderson
Queen Latifah
Eugenio Derbez
John Carroll Lynch
Brandon Spink
and Mac Powell

And that's a wrap. Daughter Of A Hollywood Actress wishing you a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment