Thursday, November 3, 2016

The Adventures Of The Daughter Of A Hollywood Actress - Act 6



It's official. As of five days ago, I started to listening to Christmas music. At the moment I am listening to An Angel's Noel by The Ware Patterson Duo while warming up leftover pizza. Not paleo I know, but I'm still getting over the last part of my cold that I've had for two weeks and I don't care. (And do I know that cheese probably isn't the best thing to eat when you're sick and will most likely make it worse? Yes.)

Also jogging on the elliptical when you can barely breathe does not get any easier no matter how many times you listen to Survivor. Shocking I know. But at least I burned a few hundred calories, which I have now probably gained back. I really have to stop cheating.

Oh, I got a violin for my birthday and after a few lessons, I can now play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star with a minimal amount of squeaking. Mostly.   

Anyway to the purpose of this post. I recently came across a (detox?) drink that is quite amazing. It's hard enough to be an aspiring actress without being a short plus size girl who's not very flexible. And while this doesn't help with my height or flexibility, it does help with weight/size.

You drink it right before you go to bed and it is supposed to burn calories while you sleep while flushing away at any stubborn belly fat you may have. I started a few weeks ago And by the second day I noticed that I had lost several inches not only on my stomach but also on my bum. (Note: for best results exercise daily, walk, jog, bike, etc. and minimal amount of cheating on foods that are not conducive for losing weight.)

Take 2 cups of Water (it tastes better cold)
2 Tbsp Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
1 Tbsp Honey or Blue Agave
Blend or shake together and drink. Don't worry it doesn't taste as bad as it sounds.

Now's the part when I put the disclaimer. So without further ado here go's.


DISCLAIMER: This Blog Does Not Provide Medical Advice

We are not professionals. Any advice we give should not be taken as professional advise. The information you find on our blog is for general information purpose only and is not legal or professional advise. The authors are not liable for any losses or damage related to actions or failure to act related to the content on this blog. If you need specific advise, consult with a professional that specializes in your subject matter.

The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this blog are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this post is to promote broad Viewer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this blog.


And with that I bid you adieu. Daughter Of A Hollywood Actress signing off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment