Saturday, August 30, 2014

Tiered White Gauzy Skirt and Chartreuse Top



Good morning! Today my twin is helping me out- Everyone say hello to Brianna.  All together now, "Hello Brianna!"  She is shy in front of the camera so please help her to feel welcome.  She is the one that takes the photos of me for these posts normally (or Mrs. Cottage). 

 Sorry for the lack of posts lately. It feels like life is going a hundred miles an hour around corners. LOL! This year has by no means turned out how I expected... and I have to admit a good portion hasn't been that great. But He is always in control- maybe one day I will understand why it turned out like this. 


Lil' bit is no longer with us. My heartbreaks every time I think of his sweet face, I wonder how he is adjusting to his new family. The house is so quiet with out him, yet so loud. But its all the wrong sounds. I accidentally slam the door coming in from doing chores and wince because he should be napping- only to realize that there is no one to wake up. Sounds crazy right? I'll be the first one to say it,and yet as I watched the car pull out of the driveway carrying him away it took my heart with him... 

Anyway hopefully I'll be able to start posting regularly again soon. Today Brianna is wearing a green top, white tank and white skirt. With a shark tooth necklace and green purse. 


Cotton tiered white skirt: Walmart
Green knit top: 2nd hand shop
Lace trimmed white tank top: Ross
Green purse: Ross
Sunglasses: Ross
Sandals: Ross
Shark tooth Necklace: Zoo

Hair: This hairstyle is great to get the hair off of your neck and when you can't do a French braid yourself.  I take the top section of hair and make a ponytail in the back.  Then grab the rest of your hair and pull it back to the nape of your neck and secure with an elastic band.  You can make more sections than this, but this is a quick and easy way to do your hair and it really does keep you cooler in the sizzling summer heat.

Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ. Galatians 1:10

No comments:

Post a Comment