Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Crisp White Sundress and Teal Jewels

 Good Morning! Happy Tuesday. School is back in session here. We are Juniors this year. I'm excited, I've missed school especially history. But I can't believe we only have two years left of school.

 This Saturday we are having our birthday party. I can't wait to hang out with my friends, family and adopted family, I love them so much. Its been awhile since I have seen most of them. Two of my aunts are even coming! Seriously I can't believe I am turning 17 this year. Where has all the time gone? I guess the bricks my dad was always joking about using didn't work... LOL! Poor dad. If it's cool enough we are going to have the party out in the yard, dad has been helping me string lights out in the trees over the table. It looks beautiful when the sun goes down. I wish you could see it.


So today I am wearing a white dress, blue/turquoise necklace and earrings, and black flip flops. 
Dress: Ross
Jewelry: Necklace: Burks Earrings: Burks 
Shoes: Dollar Tree

For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his soul? -Mark 8:36Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment