Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A Little Patriotic Outfit


 Hey, guys. It's Veterans day here in America. Thank you to all the men and women who have served our country. Sunday dad took us to the zoo Sunday for their Military Appreciation Day. It was so much fun and I got some great shots of the animals. It was so sweet to watch the military parents interact with their kids. Oh, and can I just say I HATE SNAKES (OK and massive spiders) so the whole building filled with creepy crawly things and crazy fish etc. was not so fun but I survived. :) We are expecting a cold snap next week, at least, that's what the weather people call it... in normal people talk it is going to get really cold and chores are going to be miserable. LOL! So all the winter leggings, coats, jackets, gloves, sweaters, shoes etc. will be pulled out of hiding.


Today I haven't quite given up on my warm weather, so I'm wearing my flag skirt, a red sequined shirt, navy blue jacket, a blue and white star bandanna, red stars and anchor earrings, and white and gold necklace and black high-heels. Ok so I may be playing on the whole red, white and blue thing but if you scroll down to the last photo you may understand a little better why. 


Shirt: Vintage Store
Skirt: I made
Jacket: Target 
Shoes: DSW
Jewelry: Earrings: Walmart Necklace: Burkes 
Bandanna: Target 
And I have my hair up in a simple sock bun with the bandanna tied over it.

My dad :)
Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends. John 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment