Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Pretty Sage Sweater And Floral Skirt


Hey guys! I hope you had a great week... My dad's out of town, so its just us girls. Saturday two of my dad's school friends came for dinner. It was such a good time I don't think we stopped laughing all night. We had our first freeze a few nights ago, I was so sad to see all the pretty summer flowers go, but the colorful leaves almost make up for it. Our dog loves to play in them. She looks so cute! The cat on the other hand has begun to prefer to spend the nights inside the warm house curled in a chair.

I'm trying to decide whether to start putting up Christmas decorations or not... I just can't decide. We always have at least one of our six (I think it's six anyway it may be seven) trees up. What can I say we love Christmas. :) When do you start decorating?


So today I am wearing a green sweater top, white knee length skirt with a pink floral pattern, brown high-heels and a brown sequin purse (You may have noticed I have a slight obsession with sparkly/shinny things, They remind me of one of my foster brothers who was 2 and couldn't say my name so he called me "Shiney". The sparkly purse or earrings reminds me to pray for him when ever I see them.)


Purse: Vintage Store (brand new, still had the original tags! Original price was 9.99 we payed 2.99)
Skirt: Vintage Store
Shirt: Vintage Store
Shoes: Vintage Store
Hair Tutorial: Here


Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ. Galatians 1:10

No comments:

Post a Comment