Monday, March 14, 2016

The Adventures Of The Daughter Of A Hollywood Actress - Act 5


Sorry it's taken so long to get act 5 out, my life has been a little, well...hectic...lately.

Updates:

The Play - The play went very well, and the cast parties were a lot of fun, the first of which involved three or four of my friends dancing in Taco Bell. Oh, and did I mention that we got locked in. That's right I said we were locked in the restaurant. That was a first!

The second night we went to a restaurant called the Corner Pub- can anyone say fish and chips! We pushed a couple of tables together and then went around signing each other's scripts. I laughed so hard I had a headache- but it was great!

Life - Since the play I've been trying to get back into my exercise routine of walking, jogging or biking 5 miles a day as well as well as HIIT, T-Tapp, Kick-Boxing and/or Dance Fitness a few times a week. I recently went Paleo-mostly- and I lost 24 pounds in 4 weeks. So I'm very excited about that.

 Also, I'm trying to get back on track and finish up with school, considering I graduate in June. (News flash, turns out I love science, more specifically, physical science and I am really good at learning languages. I have a knack for accents-hence the reason I've had an English accent since I was three- which makes it easier.) Then there's college and majors to decide about. I know I want to be an actor, but I also like fashion/costume design. And then there's the bakery that I kind of started, thanks to my dad's coworkers. One of my friends from Africa said I should do all three. Become an actor, have the bakery to make money in between the lull of acting and auditioning for roles and design and sell my own fashion/costume line.

But I'm not sure that is where I am being led right now... Don't get me wrong, I can come up with a punch line that could match Richard Dimond on a good case (yes, I listen to old crime time radio programs, doesn't everybody?).


So here is my bucket list for the immediate, and not so immediate future:

1. Get my driver's license
2. Get a part-time job 
3. Get fit/in shape
4. Buy a violin
5. Take violin lessons
7. Make an (actors) resume (how exactly do you make that kind of a resume when you've only been in one high school production your senior year and a couple of church plays????)
8. Go to auditions/casting calls/cattle calls (how exactly does one find those?)
9. Learn martial arts, self-defence & kickboxing
10. Actually, write more than the character descriptions for some of the books I started
11. Learn parkour/freerunning (again, once I get in shape)
12. Become a better archer, knife thrower & swordsmen (skills I've always enjoyed learning)
13. Learn stunt fighting (I do love a good fight)
& 14. Take some dance classes (ballroom, swing, Irish, jazz, contemporary maybe some pop or hip-hop)

That's all for now, I have to finish school and then exercise. Hmmm, should I do kick-boxing or belly dancing.  Daughter Of A Hollywood Actress signing off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment