Monday, September 30, 2013

Spring Floral Skirt and Knit Top


Good Morning!

Hope you had a great weekend. We went yard saleing Saturday but I had to stay home Sunday because of my cold. (I hate being sick) But the show must go on so here we are with Modest Monday. It is starting to get cooler her so this week I am wearing a last taste of summer.


I am wearing a floral skirt, a pink tank top, a white shirt, and green flower sandals.


Shirt: Vintage Store 
Tank: Vintage Store 
Skirt: Vintage Store 
Shoes: Ross 
Jewelry: 
Necklace- gift 
Earrings- Walmart 


Verse Of The Week:
1 Corinthians 1:26-27 Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. 27 But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong


Have a good week, see you next time on Modest Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment