Monday, September 2, 2013

Brown Knit Skirt And Knit Top


Good morning everyone! It's that time again. This weekend we have been canning and I have been doing a little painting. Today hopefully we will be able to get some soap making done. So How many of you are glad that it is finally September?

I'm feeling the decorating bug starting to bite. Hmm, I wonder what a bit of Garland there would look like? (Wink) Ok, so before we get on to Modest Monday would you all please pray for my cousin and her baby. For more information check out her facebook page Prayers for Carter .

.

Alright now for Modest Monday. This week I am wearing a printed top with a brown skirt, sandals, and a cowboy hat necklace.


Shirt: Vintage Store 
Tank: Ross 
Skirt: Ross Store 
Shoes: Ross
Necklace: I made it 


Have a blessed week and see you next time on Modest Monday 

Isaiah 49:1 Listen to me, you islands; hear this, you distant nations: Before I was born the Lord called me; from my mother’s womb he has spoken my name.
And Remember you were Called To Be MORE





No comments:

Post a Comment