Monday, September 9, 2013

Chilly Harvest Days Outfit

 

Who knows what time it is? Yep It's time for Modest Mondays! How was your week? I have a very bad sunburn this week from spending Saturday taking picture at a equine obstacle event. It was so much fun! I'm going to miss it since Saturday was the final competition.

 But we made great memories this summer that will stay with us for a lifetime. Considering the fact I wore a short sleeved shirt Saturday (It was in the 90's) my shoulders are very painful so I am going to use an outfit from last fall (Which I adore) and this week my sister is joining me! (Shhh! I haven't told her) Alright, now on for Modest Monday!


This week Brianna is wearing: a pink/purple skirt, burnt orange/rust colored shirt, cream tank top, brown leggings and boots. As for me blue scarf, burgundy/dark rust colored shirt, green tank top, printed skirt, brown leggings and boots.


And I am wearing a burgundy/brown long-sleeve shirt a green tank top, printed skirt, brown leggings, a blue scarf and boots.

Tank: Ross
Skirt: Hand Made
Leggings: Walmart
Boots: Walmart 
Scarf: Target


Shirt: Vintage Store
Tank: Walmart
Skirt: Vintage Store
Leggings: Walmart
Boots: Walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment