Monday, September 16, 2013

Denim Wrap Skirt and Floral Top



Good Morning! Welcome back to Modest Monday. I hope you had a great weekend we sure did, my dad and I re-arranged the chicken coops, re-purposed the old turkey house into a nice dog house (Much to Benjamin's delight) and yes I did manage to get a sunburn again.

 This week I am wearing a jean skirt and long sleeve (horse printed) shirt over a blue tank.

:

This outfit is modest comfortable and a great work outfit. I did all of my morning chores in it as you can tell by the grass all over my work boots. 

Winter (my turkey) decided to photo bomb that shot. 

Shirt: Ross  
Tank: Ross
Skirt: Gift
Boots: Walmart 
Jewelry: Cowboy hat necklace (I made) and blue earrings (Walmart) 



See you next time! Have a blessed week. 
Verse of the week:
Proverbs 23:23 Get The facts at any price, and hold on tightly to all good sense you can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment