Thursday, June 5, 2014

White Linen Skirt and Purple Blouse


Hey. guys! Hope you are enjoying the beginning of summer, I sure am. In the last two day's I have made 3 new skirts that I will be posting pictures of them this week.  Yesterday my best friend came over and we had a great time from the morning swim in the pool to the nature walk, but boy did we get a lot of ticks! Gee they are bad this year. 

Today we are trying to keep my dog Faith off her feet until we can get her to the vet. My mom woke up at three this morning to feed the baby and noticed she was limping really bad, so she woke me up. Have you ever tried keeping a very active border collie from following you around the house? Well, it's not easy. Pray for her if you would.  It would mean so much to me to know all my friends out there were lifting her up. I know some will say that she is just a dog, but God created her and loves her too I believe.  


Today I am wearing a purple button up blouse with a white camisole under it and cream skirt.


 Blouse: Ross
Skirt: Vintage Store
Cami: Ross
Jewelry: Necklace 1: I made Necklace 2 (horse): A gift

My hair is parted from ear to ear and put into a ponytail.  Then from the ears down it is put in another ponytail.  This is a good way to have your hair back and out of your face for chores or on a hot day.


...Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” Mat. 17:20


No comments:

Post a Comment