Friday, June 13, 2014

White Eyelet Skirt and Blouse


Hey there! This week has been absolutely crazy... and I have two rather large prayer request for you. First please pray for my dog, Benji. We took him to the vet Wednesday, night and found out his kidneys had shut down. I get really attached to my animals so it has been a very hard few days for me. We are hoping for a full recovery but I'm really scared it's not going to happen. We lost another dog a few years ago to kidney failure as well. Actually, it was my dog Benji's mom Christmas. The vet seems to think one of our neighbors poisoned him. :( Lord willing we are supposed to bring him home tomorrow if all goes well...


 Second Lil' Bit is spending the weekend with his mom at the prison for the first time. We are dropping him off at the prison tonight and will pick him up Sunday. Please pray for him and his mom. It will be the first time in his three month life he will be away from us. We are all a bit nervous. If he is really fussy the prison will call and tell us to come get him... no matter how late/early it is.


Today I'm wearing a white eyelet skirt, a cream tank, and a blue eyelet shirt.  


 Skirt: Vintage Store
Tank: A gift
Shirt: Vintage Store
Necklace: A gift Earrings: Burkes

Faith and I
Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment