Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pretty Black And White Eyelet Outfit

Hey guys! Sorry it has been so long. We have been really busy (please tell me its not just us)! So much is going on in our lives, I wish I could share it with you guys but for right now your prayers would be much appreciated.

Tonight my friends and their little sister are coming over for a sleep over and surprise party. Shhh!!! Don't tell them! And may I just say that my mom is AWESOME! I'm mean seriously I asked her last night while we were stuck in traffic if we could have a party and celebrate all of our birthdays together before they go back to Africa, so this morning we drove all over the place getting balloons and streamers and a cake and candles and gifts, and stuff to make pizza. Now the living room is decked out in purple and white streamers. Purple and blue balloons (they didn't have enough purple) in the shape of stars that are tied to the backs of chairs. Gift bags wait to be opened by the fireplace and a pillar of white balloons hang from the ceiling in the corner. We are going to have a great time, even if its been raining all day and the pool is freezing. LOL! Oh speaking of surprises I may have one for you coming soon! Keep your eyes open! Have a blessed day and I'll see you soon!


Today I am wearing a black and white eyelet skirt, black tank, black shirt, cream lace shoes, white & gold necklace, and a beaded headband.
Skirt: Vintage Store
Tank: Walmart
Shirt: Vintage Store
Shoes: Walmart
Jewelry: Necklace: Burkes 
Accessories: Headband: Walgreens 

I will praise you with an upright heart as I learn your righteous laws. Psalms 119:7

No comments:

Post a Comment