Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Bermuda Shorts For Summer Sun

Good morning! Life is still crazy busy here. My 17th birthday is just a few weeks away, so we are planing a party. This year my best friends are in town! I'm so excited!!!

 Lil' bit has gotten so big and handsome! I can't believe he is almost 5 months old. Seriously where has the time gone??

Tomorrow is our youth groups back to school bash. Their will be a dunking tank, water slides and free ice cream plus there is supposed to be a surprise. I thought I would share the outfit I am going to wear. They asked us to where long shorts and a black shirt (all the girls are wearing black shirts, so we will match when we take on the boys). So this is what I came up with. I didn't own a pair of shorts so we had to run out shopping for my sister and I.



 Today I am wearing: Brown Shorts, Black shirt, White tennis shoes, white and silver ankle bracelet, white stud earrings, Shell and bead Bohemian style necklace.



Shirt: Target Store
Shorts: Target Store
Shoes: Walmart
Accesories: Scarf: A Gift Sunglasses: Ross
Jewlery: Necklace: I made Anklet: Walmart
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. Psalms 118:1
Oh by the way the cat's name is Luna. 

No comments:

Post a Comment