Friday, February 6, 2015

California Trip | Day 8


Hi there! Today we are heading home... :( . I don't want to leave!!!!!!!!!! Wahhhhh!!!!!!!! Sorry. I'm ok now. (Wink) Anyway today we are leaving CA. I miss everyone already! Mom and I keep joking that as soon as dad turns around we are going to take off running and go back to the beach. As I sit here, LA County fire department slips in from the boarding terminal to treat an older lady in a wheelchair. She only speaks Spanish so they are having a little bit of a hard time talking to her. I glance over and I can't help but chuckle at the 51 on there hats. Now I have to watch Emergency! Gee I love that show! Have you ever seen it?

Well we're here in Chicago. It's dark and from what I could see while landing its snowy here. The airport is full of people waiting for their flights. We had to run to where our next flight was supposed to be boarding... key word be supposed. In reality our flight was delayed and we got to stretch our legs for about 30 minutes. Next it's about an hour and half flight to Nashville, and then we will be back at our house and we can all go to bed!!!!!! Weeeeeee! Ok yes I am tired... very... ve...ry... tire...d... ZZZZZZZZ.... Hmm... what? Sorry! Our wonderful friend dropped our dog off at our house this morning so she would be there when we got home. Thanks Trish! You're the best! 


Today I am wearing a cream and brown leaf patterned knee length skirt and brown long sleeve top, black shoes, a white and gold necklace and pearl earrings. (Note to self check the weather for when you get home so you aren't freezing while waiting for the airport shuttle to take you to the car ~ Me) 

Shirt: Vintage Store
Skirt: Vintage Store
Shoes: Walmart
Jewelry: Necklace: Burke's 
Earrings: Burke's 


No comments:

Post a Comment