Monday, November 4, 2013

A Week Of Feminine Looks



Good morning! Welcome back, I hope you had a nice weekend! Brrrr! It's chilly here! How is your weather? In my head, my brain has not quite gotten use to the fact that it's the beginning of November and not August. 

Monday, I am wearing a long cream skirt, white tank, pink shirt, tan shoes, and a cowboy hat necklace. I am wearing my hair in a simple ponytail. We had a lot of work to get done today including getting ready for a nice storm due in on Halloween night. After school, we made a trip to the local farm supply to buy feed for the chickens and dogs (ok ok and to visit our friend that works there). 

Tank: Ross
Shirt: Vintage Store
Skirt: Ross 
Shoes: Walmart
Jewelry: Necklace: I made it 


Tuesday, I am wearing a brown tank, brown spaghetti strap tank with tan lace, brown long sleeve military style jacket, burgundy skirt, brown leggings, gray boots and a brown scarf. I braided my hair in a simple a side braid and then wrapped a scarf around it securing it into the scrunchy (or whatever you call it). Today was another day of school, and for the coming storm.
Tank:  Vintage Store
Shirt: Vintage Store
Skirt: Thrift Store
Leggings: Sams Club
Boots: Ross
Accessories: Scarf: Ross
Jewelry: Necklace: I made it Earrings: Walmart

Wednesday, I am wearing a floral printed skirt, a blue sweater, gray boots, and a brown scarf. Spent the day working in the house, school and writing. We had to run some errands in town so we took the camera and I got some really beautiful shots of the fall colors. I really love photography. It always makes me happy.


Thursday, Today I am wearing a knee length jean skirt, white tank, cream elbow length sweater and blue jean shoes. We had to go pick up apples from my cousin's house and then everyone was starving so we went out to eat. Yumm! The storm system is coming through tonight so we had to secure everything.

Sweater: Vintage Store
Tank: Ross
Skirt: Vintage Store
Shoes: A Gift
Jewlery: Earrings: World Market Necklace: Lost River Cave Gift Shop 



Friday, I am wearing a white eyelet skirt, white tank, blue and white long sleeve flannel shirt, gray boots, and a blue scarf. The storms that came through were pretty bad. One of our trees had the top part ripped off and half of our shed is gone. But the family and the animals are alright and that is all that matters. It's chilly here today so the flannel was nice. After school, we tried to do a little clean up before it got dark but didn't get much done because it started to rain again.


Tank: Ross
Shirt: A gift 
Skirt: Vintage Store
Boots: Ross
Accessories: Scarf: Target 



Saturday, I am wearing a long brown skirt, brown velvet top, and brown flannel shirt (if you can't tell I like brown) and black boots. Painting here I come! Finished painting one of the rooms we have been working on and added the final touches. Later I went with dad to the store to pick up stuff for the volcano we are going to turn into a lamp (I know sounds weird).

Skirt: Vintage Store
Tank: Vintage Store
Shirt: A Gift
Boots: Walmart
Jewelry: Necklace: I made it
Shirt: Borrowed From Mom
Skirt: Vintage Store
Shoes: Borrowed From My
Jewelry: Necklace: I Made






Sunday, I am wearing a blue and white floral skirt, black long-sleeve shirt, black high-heels and a blue bead necklace from one of my best friends in Africa, Aubrey, and Anna. It is the oldest, Aubrey's birthday. (oh, by the way, Aubrey if by any chance read this post-Happy Birthday) The sermon today was on a Christ-like character. Half way through the church I looked down at my arm and realized I hadn't gotten all the paint off. Oops. At least, the paint was tan.
 
Skirt: Vintage Store
Tank: Vintage Store
Boots: Walmart
Jewelry: Necklace: I made it
Shirt: Ross
Skirt: Vingage Store
Shoes: Borrowed From My Mom
Jewelry: Earrings: A Gift Necklace: A Gift

1 Corinthians 9:24 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment