Sunday, November 17, 2013

A Week Of Beautiful Sweaters And Skirts


Hey, guys, I'm back this week! Thank you for all the kind words that you left for Grand who filled in for me last week! It meant so much to her. Life has been pretty busy around here I have been starting to pull Christmas stuff out so far we have three trees out (Don't say wow yet there are still about 4 up there). My sister Brianna and I have been making grapevine garlands for the front porch, I still have one more to make to go over the door.

Monday:
Monday I am wearing, a tan, cream and brown skirt, white tank, blue sweater, and gray boots.


Shirt: Target Store
Sweater: Ross Store
Skirt: Ross Store
Boots: Ross
Jewelry: Necklace: A Gift

Tuesday:


Tuesday I am wearing, a yellow/green skirt, cream tank, cream sweater and green heels.

Skirt: A Gift
Shirt: Vintage Store
Tank: Vintage Store
Sweater: Vintage Store
Shoes: My Mom's
Jewelry: Necklace: I Made 
Earrings: World Market

Wednesday:
Wednesday I am wearing a red shirt, white eyelet skirt black heels black hat, and a pearl necklace.



Shirt: Vintage Store
Skirt: Vintage Store
Shoes: My Mom's
Jewelry: Necklace: A Gift
Accessories: Knit Flower Hat: Walmart 

Thursday:

Thursday I am wearing a purple short sleeve sweater, white tank, cream skirt, purple crystal earrings, and a dove necklace. I used a clip to clip up part of my allowing the bottom part to hide the clip.



Skirt: Ross
Shirt: Vintage Store
Tank: Vintage Store
Shoes: Walmart
Jewelry: Necklace: A Gift 
Earrings: World Market 

Friday:

Hi, ladies Grandma here kicking Friday in with a smile and an adventure! Today I am wearing a cream long sleeve hoody sweater with a white fur trim around the hood, a black shirt, and a plaid skirt. 

Shirt: Target Store
Sweater: A Gift
Skirt: Ross Store
Hat: Zoo

Saturday:



Saturday I am wearing, a white eyelet ankle length skirt, a white shirt and a blue sweater and my rubber work boots. I put my hair in a simple ponytail. 



Skirt: Ross Store
Shirt: Target Store
Sweater: Vintage Store
Shoes: Walmart
Jewelry: Necklace: A Gift

Sunday:

 Sunday I am wearing a cream sweater, yellow gingham dress, black high heels, and a pearl necklace.


Dress: I Made
Sweater: Vintage Store 
Shoes: My Mom's
Jewelry: Necklace: A Gift 
Earrings: Walmart

 If I speak with human eloquence and angelic ecstasy but don’t love, I’m nothing but the creaking of a rusty gate. If I speak God’s Word with power, revealing all his mysteries and making everything plain as day, and if I have faith that says to a mountain, “Jump,” and it jumps, but I don’t love, I’m nothing. If I give everything I own to the poor and even go to the stake to be burned as a martyr, but I don’t love, I’ve gotten nowhere. So, no matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I’m bankrupt without love. 

1 Corinthians 13:1-7 MSG

No comments:

Post a Comment