Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Gorgeous Tropical Print Skirt and Knit Top With Ebony Beads

Hey guys! Mom and I went out to pick up some photos we ordered and decided to go do a little shopping at a local thrift store tonight. Ended up coming back three new pairs of pairs of shoes including a really cute pair of boots for all around $15. I love thrift shopping, especially with my mom. The lady at the register actually asked if my mom and I were twins. LOL! She was really surprised when I told her that my real twin was at home.

My cousin Brandy came out for the weekend. It was so good to see her, I haven't seen her since I was two. We took her sight seeing the Sunday, we went to Belle Meade. It was so much fun! Belle Meade  Plantation is beautiful. I love the stories and paintings of the horses on the walls in the hallway as soon as you step through the front door. I miss my cousin already. I can't wait to see her again, She is supposed to come back out before Christmas.


Tonight I'm wearing and white with green, yellow, and brown floral pattern, brown top, brown embellished heels, ebony necklace and brown earrings. I decided to just throw my hair up in a pony-tail.

Skirt: Vintage Store
Shirt: Vintage Store
Purse: Vintage Store
Necklace: A Gift from Africa
Earrings: I Made
Shoes: Thrift Store (one of the pairs I got tonight)

Thank you Luna for photo bombing.
If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing. ... 1 Corinthians 13

No comments:

Post a Comment