Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Brown Linen Skirt and Military Inspired Vest


Good morning! How are you all doing? Good, I hope. It's been another rough week for our family. We lost our last bunny the other day. :( Patches was so sweet. She was actually born here. I'm going to miss her cute little face in the morning as I head out to feed the chickens. Its been a long year. Hopefully, the next one will be better. 

If you would keep my Grandma in your prayers. It would mean so much. It's been a hard year for her. She has been having "mini strokes" since June. 


OK enough bad news. My dad is getting ready for his trip to Texas on Friday. He was down there last week and went to the Alamo. Needless to say being the history lover that I am I was NOT happy he went without me. But at least I got a postcard! I've been collecting them for a couple years. They are just so fun. I love getting mail from different states and countries. I know it's kind of weird but- normal is so overrated!

Ahh! Fall is in the air. :) It got down in the 40's last night. Mhhmm. I think I am finally ready for fall. I have a shaky relationship with fall. Part of me hates it because though people at church call me Elsa (you know from the Disney cartoon Frozen) the cold really does bother me. Usually, by the end of December beginning of January, I can't wait for it to get warm. But on the other hand, I love the cool weather, cozy sweaters, stunning leaves, crisp mornings, bonfires, s'mores (oh and chocolate don't forget the chocolate!) and boots. LOL! Yeah, definitely a weirdo, (even before you add in the fact I love school. Though that may be due to the fact I'm home schooled).


So this week I'm wearing a "new" brown skirt that comes to just below my knee. A white short sleeved shirt under a brown vest type shirt and black boots -which I absolutely adore! *Sigh* I love boots!


Shirt: Vintage Store
Vest: Vintage Store
Skirt: Vintage Store
Boots: Ross Store

Have a great week!

Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. Romans 5:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment