Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Bright Fall Floral Skirt Outfit

Good morning! My dad got in late last night from Texas. I've missed him a ton, but I still can't believe he has been to the Alamo twice in two weeks. Without me! I've wanted to go for years. Oh well, maybe we can go next year. 
Today I'm trying out a new hairstyle so hopefully I will have a tutorial up soon! Keep your fingers crossed. Anyway on to the outfit!
If you haven't noticed my grandma is showing off some of her fall fashion. Everyone say hi to grandma (the beauty of living in the south, everyone calls her grandma). Doesn't she look pretty? She got quite a big response the last time if you want to check it out click Here.  Today she's wearing a floral brown & orange skirt, a brown mock turtleneck sleeveless sweater, and a brown sweater.
Skirt: Ross 
Shirt: Ross 
Sweater: Ross 
The Lord is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him. Exodus 15:2 

No comments:

Post a Comment