Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Color block skirt and top


Hey guys! Welcome back, hope you all had a great weekend. We spent the weekend getting the dining room painted a light gray color, it looks great! I love the way it came out. Mom and I washed the vinyl siding on the back of the house, then I cleaned out the chicken's runs, feeders and waters while Brianna cut out a bunch of thorny weeds around the chicken coops. And we cleaned out a few flower beds, replaced the light on the back deck, and put the last coat on a desk we have been re-doing. Then we cleaned out the attic and organised it.  Oh, and I bread baked for my dad's co-workers and a friend. LOL! Busy weekend huh? I love working especially with my family and the weather was so beautiful! 


Today I am wearing a orange, black, white and green skirt, green top, black high-heels, and a green and yellow scarf. Here is the tutorial for my curls, I just slipped a scarf under my hair and and tied it in a knot on the top of my head.  

Shirt: Vintage Store
Skirt: Vintage Store
Scarf: My Grandma's 
Shoes: DSW 
Earrings: Burkes 


For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Hebrews 4:12

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment