Friday, January 9, 2015

California Trip | Day 1


 Today we flew out to California for my grandma's memorial service. Who knew 6 hours in a plane could be so exhausting. This is our first time traveling this far with all of us, But it went fairly smoothly. For some reason, my suitcase was the heaviest... Oh well, I loved flying!

So here is what I wore on the plane. It was super cold in Tennessee and not so in California so I wore a short skirt and added leggings. The dark brown long sleeve shirt was not overly warm so I layered it  and just removed the layers I didn't need as the climate warmed as I traveled west. I wore it with a snowflake necklace and stud earrings. My mom French braided my hair (I ended up taking the braid out in Texas and leaving the top part and just pulling it back into a ponytail).



Shirt:  Vintage Store
Skirt: Vintage Store 
Jewelry: Necklace: Target Earrings: Walmart

See California Day 2 Here! 



No comments:

Post a Comment