Monday, January 19, 2015

California Trip | Day 3


 Well, I'm still sick... Today was Grandma's Memorial service. It was a really rough day for our family, we miss her so much. But it was so nice to see old family friends and family. It was the first time I've seen most of them in years. After the service, we went to my cousin Eric's house. Dad helped direct parking. It was slightly funny to watch, Picture my dad with a broken foot, lots of traffic.  The funniest part was when My Uncle Paul and Uncle Doug pulled up... it took them at least ten minutes to figure out how to park straight into a dead end part of the street. LOL!  It rained most of the day, but that didn't stop my younger cousins from playing with Eric's two black labs in the back yard during the reception.  After the reception Brianna and I went out to eat with my cousin Brandy and her family. We had such a fun time!


Today I wore a tan, gray and white floral skirt, gray shirt, brown high heels, pearl earrings and a book locket necklace.


Shirt: Vintage Store
Skirt:Vintage Store
Shoes: Vintage Store
Jewelry: Necklace: I Made Earrings, Burkes


My hair is done in a chain at the top and the ends are done in a fishbone braid. 

California Day 4 Here


No comments:

Post a Comment