Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Cinderella Movie Review


Hi, guys! Meant to get this up last week but lost track of time. We went to the movies last week to see Cinderella. I have to say I LOVED it! One of the best fairy-tale movies I have seen in a while. Even my dad liked it. Cute, funny and sure to surprise they did a great job spinning this story so that all ages could enjoy it. From small children to teenagers to adults. We even met a Korean Veteran and his wife there to enjoy the movie.
And I absolutely loved her hair, and her dress, and her glass slippers! Anyway, great movie! We really enjoyed it as a family. Can't wait for it to come out on DVD so I can watch it again! Hope you enjoy it as much as we did. It is about love, kindness, hope, and forgiveness.
Have you seen the movie?  Tell us what you thought of it! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment