Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Wispy Green and Blue Skirt Outfit


Happy Saint Patrick's Day! It's a beautiful day with a high in the 70's here in middle TN. The daffodils are in full bloom and all the trees are budding. One of our hens is broody, and quite cranky these days. We're expecting rain showers this afternoon. We are going to the movies tonight to watch Cinderella. I can't wait! 

Friday we went to Nashville's first Irish Fest. Despite the rain, there was a pretty big crowd. The first time I have ever seen a Parking Garage used to park people. But it did keep you dry and it was close enough to the stage so you could listen to the music. We went because my sister is such a big fan of the Willis Clan.  We saw them perform one song but we had to leave an hour before they did their full performance because we were so wet and miserable when it was getting dark.  Brianna was sad but understood.  They seem to be a very sweet and talented family.  Hope that we can go and see them again for Brianna. 



 Shirt: Vintage Store
Skirt: Vintage Store
Tank: Vintage Store
Shoes: Walmart
Headband: Walgreen's 
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.  Psalm 23:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment