Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Black Printed Tiered Skirt Outfit

Good morning... It is morning, right? We got a pup Friday, he is absolutely adorable! He just is an early bird. And insists on getting up at 6:30 to eat breakfast. Which wouldn' t be so bad if I hadn't stayed up late watching a movie? So today I'm letting my sister take over while I get some sleep since I am the one that gets up with him and she sleeps in... So Brianna take it away and get Puppy off my toes! I'm going back to bed.


Hey there! Brianna here taking over my crazy life today to share this outfit I wore in California with you. I am wearing a black tank top and black and white skirt with white sandals. I braided a piece of hair by my face on one side and left the rest hanging.
Shirt: Vintage Store
Skirt: Vintage Store
Shoes: Vintage Store

Words from the mouth of the wise are gracious, but fools are consumed by their own lips. Ecclesiastes 10:12

No comments:

Post a Comment