Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Leaf Print Skirt And Sweater Outfit

Good morning! Its a bit dreary today... it supposed to rain for most of the week. Anyone care for a boat load of mud? LOL! Well I'm sure someone other than me could do something creative with it, I really can't stand mud. Especially when the chicken decide to lay their eggs at the back of the runs where there is no door and I have to crawl through it to get them. But hey, on the bright side- its much warmer than last week! Which is very nice.

Yesterday mom and I were working on matching skirts, I can't wait to get them finished!
So today I am wearing a gray top, brown and cream skirt, camera necklace and tan sandals.

Skirt: Vintage Store
Shirt: Vintage Store
Necklace: I Made
Shoes: Ross

But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect 1 Peter 3:15





No comments:

Post a Comment