Sunday, February 14, 2016

The Adventures Of The Daughter Of A Hollywood Actress - Act 3


We ran thru the play (My Man Godfree) and some basic directions last Wednesday. It went pretty well for a cold read session and we all had a fun time and a lot of laughs. I have one line by myself "Not to Charlie Van Rumpole " and a few that are group lines which include "Married?" "To Whom?" "When Did This Happen" and "Who is the lucky man?"

I play female socialite #2. Two of my really good friends are socialites as well while one of my other friends plays the maid. The maid is kind of sarcastic and has some really funny lines. It is a perfect fit for her personality. She is going to be great at it!  It will be so much fun working on our lines together. I love how encouraging and helpful everyone is. We all have different experience and love to help each other out.

The class runs for two hours now instead of just one, which is fine for us (since we always want the class to go longer anyway), but I forgot to tell  my mom so she sat in the car for an hour with groceries. Oops!

I found out we will be doing another play during the summer as well! I am so excited!!!

This week's class was canceled because it snowed.  It's more green than white out, but that is Tennessee for you. Come on guys the northern states are laughing at us!

Until next time...

Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment