Monday, May 5, 2014

Fairy Costume 1

Hey guys! My family has a tradition for May, and if you live in TN. you may have heard about it. We always goes to the Tennessee Renaissance Festival, and we always dress up. So for the next couple weeks I'm going to show you some modest yet fun ways to pull costumes off. *Warning* these posts involve sparkle, makeup, fun dresses, cool shoes, beautiful hair styles, wings and usually some ice cream (hehe) oh and maybe some fake ears. Welcome to My Crazy Life!


This outfit is from two years ago and actually was last minute. The dress I was planning on wearing ended up not fitting right so my mom and I came up with this. Note to self in the rush of getting everyone up, dressed, fed, and on the road do not forget to put sunscreen on (These pictures were all taken early in the day)! 
Shirt: My mom made a few years ago
Skirt: Store at the Mall in Huntington Beach
Shoes: Borrowed from mom (always nice to wear the same size as her)
Jewelry: Necklace: Borrowed from my mom 
Crown: I bought at a booth there
Accessories: Butterfly Hair Pins (I made) Wings (My mom made them) Ears (bought at a booth there)
Makeup: Glitter (Walmart) Sticker (World Market -I had my dad cut it in half so I could where it on both sides of my eye-) Eye shadow (Ross) Mascara (Walmart) Blush (Christmas Gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment