Tuesday, October 14, 2014

African Print Wrap Skirt and Shirt


 Hey guys! Welcome back to My Crazy Life, hope you all had a great week. We have gotten so much rain I'm starting to wonder if we need to build an ark. LOL! We got over an inch just last night when a severe weather system went through, Plus it rained all last week so the yard and chicken runs are a muddy mess. We're all trying to wait patiently to find out what my cousins newest addition will be, a boy or girl. Oh bother time zone differences! :) .  Mom and I have been doing some fall cleaning (You know spring cleaning fall cleaning). We just finished going through my Grandma's extensive Christmas Village collection and reorganizing it. The closet looks so much better now! It's getting chilly here and the leaves are beginning to change colors. Its so pretty. My dad and I went to a friends farm Sunday afternoon. She just brought home three donkeys, They were so cute!!!!! I just wanted to kiss there little noses. And of course her goats were adorable as ever (sorry crazy animal lover with a camera). So many things are up in the air that I can't quite share yet, hopefully soon.. but not yet. So for now if you would keep us in your prayers that we make the right decisions. We want to be in His will more than anything.
 Today I am wearing a long black and white skirt (the print is sort of African at least that's what it looks like to me) a black capped sleeve shirt under a black velvet tank top with black pants and black boots. I know its kind of hard to see my jewelry because I'm so far from the camera (I would have gotten a closer shot but it started to rain) but in the first shot you can sort of see that I'm wearing two necklaces, One is an African mask necklace the second one is a multiple colored beaded necklace and feather earrings.

Shirt: Vintage Store
Tank: Ross Store
Skirt: Ross Store
Pants: Walmart
Jewelry: Necklace 1 (African Mask): I made Necklace 2: Burkes Earrings: Burkes 
Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Psalms 27:14

No comments:

Post a Comment