Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pretty Banded Waist Sweater Dress


Good morning! Hope you all had a great week. This week we are doing things a little different.

How can I pray for you? You can put your prayer requests in the comments.

 Last Thursday my dad drove us up to this town in Northern Kentucky where he grew up. We drove up at night, most of the trip was through the country, it was really neat! Without all of the city lights you could see so many stars. It was so beautiful! The next morning he took us by the place he use to live with his dad. Then we visited a cousin's shop. It was the first time I had ever met her, then we went down to the Ohio River, it was murkier than I expected. It was pretty windy down by the water. It was all full of white caps. Then we decided to walk around the town square. I LOVED all of the old buildings. The air was cool and the sun shining it was such a beautiful day with all of the gold and scarlet leaves. Then we drove into Indiana because only my dad has been there. It was a great time. But I have to say that I was really happy to get home and hug my family & pets (Ok so not really hug the chickens, but I did miss them. I love there cute little faces!)


So today I'm wearing a gray sweater dress and black pants and black boots. Click here for the tutorial on how to do the curls.

Sweater dress: Ross Store
Pants: Walmart
Boots:  Gift

Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalms 37:4

No comments:

Post a Comment